It's 15th January 2011 today. Half of January 2011 is over. What can I say, again, TIME FLIES. What I have done so far? Nothing much apart from going back to Kuching to perform the final ritual / prayer for my big sis, went around Kuching searching for new house, brought my nephew to his kindergarten on the first day of school, seen for the first time that there were so many small kids crying pitifully together, realised how important water is to our daily life as water supply was cut at my apartment for 2 days because didn't pay maintenance fee for too long, starts to read more books, felt a little depressed since came back to KL, realised I was under depression, dealth with it and dark cloud has once more been dispersed and I see sun shine again.
Lots have happened. But I realised that I haven't started many things I set to do. Most of the time it's overwhelming to think of things that I set to do. In order to achieve them, I really have to learn more and equipped myself with knowledge. I guess that's the problem with me and many others. When we are in comfort zone, it eats away our desire, our enthusiasm and the fire. Should I continue to be like this, ten or twenty years down the road, I am sure I would be saying the same thing, 'I haven't achieved what I set for'.
From today onwards, I shall learn something new everyday, even if it's about reading few pages of a book. I believe an old great quote, learn a little a day, we learn a lot in a month, a year and a lifetime. Make sure we are today a self better than yesterday self. Lets do it together to those who read this blog, and please do cascade it down to all people you know. Only because life is too short. Make full use of every second we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment