Current location, offshore Karratha, Australia. I just finished my job here at 10.00pm. Will be going back to Perth on Monday and most probably be going back to KL on Tuesday. As there is no pressure from work at the moment, and it's Saturday night, almost all friends are not online, I have a quiet time for myself.
Recently I come to know that there's a friend's friend who actually likes what she read here. All of the sudden I have more confidence in my writting. I guess it's human nature that we want to be recognised. My sisters and my friends have told me before that they enjoyed my blog, but some how I was a bit skeptical about their compliments, after all I thought maybe they are just being nice. Now a good comment from a stranger, to me at the moment is for sure a boost in confidence. hehehe.
Therefore, I thought I would 'go back time' and read the articles I've written to date. And Yeah, I think I was doing alright after all.
I remember I struggled when I wrote, especially some of the long articles. Normally I would doubt that nobody could understand what I wrote here because it was difficult to translate my thoughts into words. I normally would not want to read it again once I get it out of my head. So I never knew if they are good, ok or just pure rubbish. Now I read my articles, I think I will give myself a pat at the back :-)
What I would like to do more is to write more about my family. I have many articles here, but only couples of them are about my big sis. Not my parents, not my other siblings. I really hope I could have written more about my big sis, made her more proud. I will keep writting, as I know that she knows. She's watching us from above.
I really miss you big sis. I will have to really improve my english to another level before I can start writting about you because you're just an amazing sister and a person. I will never ever forget you, what you have done and sacrificed for us. But no worries, we'll carry out what you always wanted to do, fulfill your dreams and we will live even better than before as we have you in our heart, always. Let our lives be full of laughter not tears in the future. At the moment, please forgive us with our tears. We just miss you so much and no word can describe it. In no time we'll recover and be strong, even stronger than before. We love you always and will never change. Hope one day, we will meet again.
I'm sidetracked from the topic, but does it really matter? Nah... life is too short to bother this trivia stuff. Chill ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment