Music is so important to me in my life. Music is so closely related to life, to nature and to the universal. We have songs about the ocean, the sunset, the autumn love, we have sound from the plateau, from the prairie, about love, heartbroken, happiness, sadness, about loneliness etc… not enough space in this blog loh… haha… and through youtube, I learned a lot. I was very amazed and surprised that not only musical instrument can produce musical sound, as you can see from the video below.
I remembered that the first thing I bought was a hi-fi set when I was in London in 1996. I was without music there for about 2 months, and I was suffering so stressed. Music is the outlet of my pressure. I hereby thank my roommate then to help me to carry 5 boxes of hi-fi from can’t remember where back to our antic room… had to walk, take subway, walk again… hi-fi was heavy… we were feeling there wasn’t any end to that road… but everything was worth it when there’s music in the room… hehehe…
I want to share with you all some good music and songs… there are plenty more, but these are few songs that I want to share here… Wanted to share more, but it's taking too long to upload... Been changing format of videos and uploading for about 24 hours now... Oh Finally it's done...
I remembered that the first thing I bought was a hi-fi set when I was in London in 1996. I was without music there for about 2 months, and I was suffering so stressed. Music is the outlet of my pressure. I hereby thank my roommate then to help me to carry 5 boxes of hi-fi from can’t remember where back to our antic room… had to walk, take subway, walk again… hi-fi was heavy… we were feeling there wasn’t any end to that road… but everything was worth it when there’s music in the room… hehehe…
I want to share with you all some good music and songs… there are plenty more, but these are few songs that I want to share here… Wanted to share more, but it's taking too long to upload... Been changing format of videos and uploading for about 24 hours now... Oh Finally it's done...
Pleading for love (Sad) - (盧學叡 可不可以愛我)
Sound from Tibetan Plateau - 巴桑《青藏高原》(藏语版) - The Beautiful Tibetan Plateau (Tibetan Version)
Sound from Mongolia Prairie - 布仁巴雅尔《父亲的草原母亲的河》- Father’s Prairie Mother’s River
Tuvan Throat Singing - Mongolian Traditional ‘Music’
I like the sound from the plateau. It does sound like it comes down from a highland. I also like the sound from prairie, it sounds like it would reach a far away horizon. I’m just amazed and speechless when I heard the Tuvan throat singing. Jaw dropped so low then.
I regret that I didn’t have the chance to learn musical instruments. But I'm still young (though not that young) and energy, I do still have my chance and time ;-)
I regret that I didn’t have the chance to learn musical instruments. But I'm still young (though not that young) and energy, I do still have my chance and time ;-)
2 comments:
i prefer the sound from garden, haha!! like secret garden, and i prefer the sound of south africa, like sting's dessert rose, haha!!!
and i'm damn sure, we can't sit down together to enjoy the music together, but maybe you can sit with my brother...
haha, no worries, i listen to all kind of musics, including Linkin Park... 2 extreme types of music... haha...
I put them up here is because we dont get to listen to music from the plateau and the prairie... it's good to get to know other cultures... at least we know something new today... hehehe...
Post a Comment