Was on my way to Labuan this morning. I left home for LCCT (ya, Air Asia in Oil and Gas industry, what a shame) so early at 6am. Was feeling blur. I had my instint telling that I have forgotten something. So I checked my house, all lights were off. Nothing much else I was thinking to myself. One thing for sure, I felt my laptop bag was kinda lighter than normal. I thought hmm, papers that I took out actually weighed quite a bit. It didn't occur to me otherwise though at that time.
When I was at the airport terminal, since I had a little extra time, I went to look around book shelf in the magazine shop. Found an interesting book, this book is a revised and updated book that from 2 books that were published in 1914 and 1909. Title: The Ultimate Guide To Success. I had a quick look at the contents, I find it useful to me at the moment. So I bought it at RM35.90. With little cost I may gain much more, hohoho, it's worth the money, isn't it? haha...
Then my heart almost stopped beating when I opened my laptop bag wanting to put the book into it. I saw the laptop compartment is EMPTY. My goodness, I actually forgot to take my laptop. Goodness me. How could I be so blur. I was berating myself for a while. Then I quickly called my office girl. She said calmly that I can use the field laptop in the warehouse. I was like, oh, maybe this similar incident has happened before, how could she be so calm then? Hahaha... In my mind I still couldn't forgive myself for this stupidity.
A while after that I told myself, there's nothing you can do now. I was thinking about buying my own ticket to come back from Labuan to take the laptop. But then, another sound I heard, since when laptop becomes my everything in life? Could I live without it for few days or weeks? Certainly I can, we didn't have laptop or mobile phone for so long, and we survived. Though it's IT era now, but I'm sure I can survive. So I stopped blaming myself, turned my mood to be positive again, and enjoyed my 2 hours plus flight journey, zzzzzz... what else to do in the air?
Then I came here, got the field laptop, sitting in front of it writing an article about it. I guess laptop is a very important part of my life now. Even more important since I'm starting an online tour agency business, right? Can't live with it nowadays ;-)
When I was at the airport terminal, since I had a little extra time, I went to look around book shelf in the magazine shop. Found an interesting book, this book is a revised and updated book that from 2 books that were published in 1914 and 1909. Title: The Ultimate Guide To Success. I had a quick look at the contents, I find it useful to me at the moment. So I bought it at RM35.90. With little cost I may gain much more, hohoho, it's worth the money, isn't it? haha...
Then my heart almost stopped beating when I opened my laptop bag wanting to put the book into it. I saw the laptop compartment is EMPTY. My goodness, I actually forgot to take my laptop. Goodness me. How could I be so blur. I was berating myself for a while. Then I quickly called my office girl. She said calmly that I can use the field laptop in the warehouse. I was like, oh, maybe this similar incident has happened before, how could she be so calm then? Hahaha... In my mind I still couldn't forgive myself for this stupidity.
A while after that I told myself, there's nothing you can do now. I was thinking about buying my own ticket to come back from Labuan to take the laptop. But then, another sound I heard, since when laptop becomes my everything in life? Could I live without it for few days or weeks? Certainly I can, we didn't have laptop or mobile phone for so long, and we survived. Though it's IT era now, but I'm sure I can survive. So I stopped blaming myself, turned my mood to be positive again, and enjoyed my 2 hours plus flight journey, zzzzzz... what else to do in the air?
Then I came here, got the field laptop, sitting in front of it writing an article about it. I guess laptop is a very important part of my life now. Even more important since I'm starting an online tour agency business, right? Can't live with it nowadays ;-)
1 comment:
haha, yes, important, but by choice, when we really need to choose, laptop/pc's the first to throw away...
Post a Comment