Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolution

This year I'll make a very simple new year resolution as well...

1. Earn more money

I've created my own finance tracking spreadsheet in September or October. Through it I realised something. Should an employee wants to improve his/her finance status, the 'extra income' on top of the salary plays a very important part. As salary is fixed every month, the extra income portion actually determines the status of wealth of us.

also, as inflation rate is always higher than interest rates and our merit increment, that means if we only depends on the fixed salary we earn, we will become poorer every year. Actually this is an understatement... basically everybody know about this fact... the question is whether we're doing something about it?

For me, i'm thinking about it a lot... not that i'm greedy about money, it's just that there are so many wonderful things I want to make it happen while I'm alive... money is not everything, but without money, the limit of things we can do is just too low... I still keep all my dreams and I want to make them come true, one by one...

and I'm really enjoying the life journey that i'm taking right now at this moment...

No comments: