It's unbelievable. How could time just passed by so cruelly. Everything happened like yesterday.
My late eldest sister, 903 days. My late second elder sister, 30 days.
it's still hard for me to believe that I have lost 2 of my most beloved sisters in such a short span of time. It's hard to swallow this. They are the nicest and kind-hearted young beautiful ladies. How could their lives have been taken away so cruelly.
Unfortunately, fact is fact. There is no copy and paste, edit or whatsoever for live. What has happened, happened, like it or not. There is no turning back. What we, those who have been left behind can do is to go on with our lives, live a happier and better lives, smile more, don't blame ourselves of what had happened, be appreciative and thankful of the family members that are still around.
When I was younger, I always had worries about the things I will regret when I die. Right now, I accept the fact that we are living in an imperfect world. I always live my life as best as I can. Ya, there's some thoughts about what I can do better, what if this, what if that. For sure there will be regrets in life. Heart broken or not, nothing much we can do with what has happened.
How can we deal with our ordeals in life? In my opinion at this moment, finding the peace within ourselves is important. I think I begin to see the lights. I hope I find it one day, before I stop breathing.
Wish you all live happily till the end :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment