Monday, May 13, 2013

Expanding Waistline

While I was looking for something last night, I saw a tailor measuring tape.  It's been a really long time since I last used it.  Well, when I lived alone in KL, I used to use it to measure my waistline.  Basically I was very free at home, nothing much to do.  Hahaha !!! 

So when I saw it last night, old habit dies hard.  Naturally I took it and measure my waistline loh.  Guess what?  I nearly got an heart attack.  Hahaha !!!  

It's been a long time ago that I last measure my own waistline.  I remembered the last time I was still below 34 inches.  Last night, it reached the mark of 35.5 inches.  Walau, in one year I gained at least 1.5 inches of my waistline.  Damnnnnnn......  

Red alert !!!  Need to exercise starting from today.  

Target of this year:  Slim down is the utmost priority now.  Health is more important ;-)

End of the year target:  Waistline 33 inches or smaller (:-P)

No comments: