Today I watched movie 'The Time Traveller's Wife'. The story is unique, interesting but a little confusing. I still don't understand why the main character travelled through time. Somehow it just happened. haha...
There are two scenes that I was very touched though. One is when the wife was giving birth to the daughter, scene when she's in the hospital 'pushing' the baby out of her worm (errr, is this correct term???)... she finally became a mum after so many tries (apparently the fetus inherited the father's gene, could travel through time so the mother miscarriaged so many times)... It was a happy moment when she finally became a mother... that reminded me of all mothers in this world especially my mum... the pain they've gone through... SALUTE and RESPECT...
Second scene was when he travelled to the future, 4 years after his tragic death... The wife still left clothes in the wood for him everyday, even after he died (he would travel without a thread on him when he time-travelled)... The wife said, 'you'll never know' (when he would appear)... and the wife was running with lightning speed when she knew that he finally returned, or should I say, came to the future (quite confusing leh hahaha)... well, that's love... love that lasts endlessly with time... they loved each other unconditionally... well, could two persons really love each other that much?
Ironically I watched a movie this morning that I downloaded. The name of the movie is Cage, it's a French movie (I think it's French)... at the beginning of this movie the couple loved each other sooooo much... the lady told the guy that she couldn't remember a day that she didn't love him... Unfortunately an accident caused the lady the ability to speak... they've tried so many things to try to cure the lady to speak again as she has the phobia and lost in confident in herself after the accident... After one year, the guy told the lady that he couldn't go on with that anymore... he doesn't love the lady anymore... he was in love with the lady before the accident, not the lady who lost her confidence and with the disability after the accident. In this movie, the forever love lasted only one year... and the so-called forever love is conditioned... It all changed after condition changed...
So I guess, anything could happen in life... one way or another... two extreme stories in one day... well, all the best to everyone... whatever happens, just remember, everything happens for the best reason... we live only once... those who believe in reincarnation, well, we wouldn't remember what happened in our past lives... so enjoy this life... live life to the fullest... we wouldn't be able to travel through time and see people from the past or hold on to people we love forever... appreciate people around us... don't let go any hope that we have even in the toughest time in our lives :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment