Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally

It's been a busy day... to start the day, i made a 'grand entrance' to morning meeting for the second day in a row - customers were looking for me when I opened the door... when i entered, all eyes were on me... wah, felt like a 'superstar' :-p......... meeting til 10 am, had breakfast with customers, came back office with tonnes of work to follow up bla bla bla, same old same old story...

but today m excited... m taking time off from busy schedule as I want to write something on my very first blog... hehehehe...

I have got so much in my mind which I'll put them on this blog but will do it later when I'm more free and have time to let my mind flies and explores to new boundaries...

so for now, am happy with these few sentences, at least I've put a step forward :-)

4 comments:

Leo B said...

It's a start Mr Liew. Welcome to the world of blogging. I am sure in time, you will have more inspirational stories to write. Keep it up and updated yeah?!

Anonymous said...

eh!! dun use short-form like 'm' la!!
sorry, shouldn't restrict you :) but in the long run, it's 錯誤示範to the younger generation nowadays...
whatever we do and write is a cause... :)

KC Liew said...

Yup thanks Leo :-)

Choong, dont' worry about our younger generation... they use more short-form than we all do :-)

Anonymous said...

Blog during office hour!!!!