It's been a long time I last went to shopping mall in KL. On Sunday found out that a friend from Kedah who I haven't met for many years was here. So, what more to think? We quickly decided to have a rendezvour at The Gardens, which is next to MidValley but not as crowded as it.
At this moment, I have started new job for about a week. Not used to it as all, as I haven't had any sun for about a week now, partly because it's been raining a lot, partly because of the working hour that didn't allow me to get 'good' sun except for damaging mid day sun when I go out for lunch. So, when arrived at The Gardens, I feel like sick, air-con again !!!
But that's not what I want to highlight here. Sorry ah, detour a bit. Haha. What I wanted to say is that, at MidValley, I see many young people having coffee or whatever expensive drinks at many cafe outlets. These cafe outlets are not cheap. A cup of coffee or drink costs at least RM10.00. Minimum. People hang out at the outlets, talking, surfing internet, reading while sipping drinks, soaking in the luxurious moments of life.
Looking at these people, I wonder, where do they earn their money from? I told my friend, KL people are really rich. Friend replied in an intellectual way... he said, it's not that KL people are very rich, but there are many of those who are willing to spend. Ya, makes sense, though we cannot deny that there are many rich people in KL too. Haha.
Well, we need these high spending power people to enhance national economic growth. Good to see them. Hope to see more of them around and for once in a blue moon on that very Sunday evening, I was one of the member of this 'important' group :-D
2 comments:
since you start your new work, how come still in KL??
when are you going back to miri?
aiya, leave the prop there, and collect money la...
car, can leave it to the 2nd hand car dealer... much less hassle if you ask me, but then, of course, not that good money.. but in the end, you know, hassle.. arrgh...
end of Oct only go back for good... now temp in kl, in a way is good, that i have time to clean and pack my stuff here...
car ah, now am thinking to ship back coz no need to burden myself with new car loan... tough life ahead...
Post a Comment