On 12 April, 2011, while I was having my nice time having brunch at a Mamak shop below my apartment, I received a surprise call. Office phone rang, without any warning, my heart sank a little, as far as I know, there shouldn't be any upcoming job so soon. With little hesitation, I pressed the answer button... the voice from the other end conveyed a message that kinda exploded in my head a little... "you're going to Vietnam tonight, flight at 8.20pm"... huhhhhh... very unexpected. I have not done many things that I set out to do just yet, and now I have to fly out again... hai ya, what kind of life I get myself into... hmmm...
So I had less than 6 hours to finish up what I had planned to do in KL. Went to KL office to hand in life jackets, met my brother in KLCC tower 2, chatted a bit, called Feng Shui Master, didn't pick up, then had to quickly went back to Kajang to pack and clean house, as tenants are moving in on 15 April, 2011. What a rushing plan. I pray and pray, that everything will turn out to be OK. Too bad I didn't manage to return to translation to Feng Shui Master, his customer just have to wait till I return to KL.
By 6pm, taxi arrived. Jumped on it, and I was on my journey I wished I had taken last year this time, to Vietnam.
Vietnam, here I come...
1 comment:
Really very rush la ur life....
Post a Comment