Today there are a lot of fish in the ocean. Small fish and big fish. Even sea snake was here. Witness a natural phenomenon, which is big fish eat small fish. In order to survive, small fish swam for life. Some even jumped out of the water, I guess it would get away from big fish’s ruthless attack faster? I have no idea. But based on the swimming speed I see from the platform, which is about 100 ft above the sea level, small fish would have no chance to survive. Well, there are plenty more small fish in the ocean, I assume the fish species will survive and go on breeding. That’s the equilibrium of our ecosystem.
Well, in real life, this same phenomenon happens all the time. There is a Chinese saying which is translated to be this. The winner will be the ministers, loser will be the slave. A lot of times we have to flex our muscles in order to survive, to get things done, to be influential, not to be intimidated by others and etc.
But as an educated ‘fish’, I hope we all can be reasonable in hunting our ‘prey’. Don’t simply ‘eat’. Eat only whenever it’s necessary. Lets be WISE fish. Hahahaha…
No comments:
Post a Comment