I just realized that I've been posting lots of traveling story lately... Hmmm, in fact I love to travel and traveling makes me happy :-))
I always wanted to involve in travel agency business, hotels, car rental etc... I have a dream also to open a hotel in Tibet... hahaha... a bit insane and far fetched... but as long as I keep the dream alive, I know one day, maybe 10 years from now I'll make dreams come true... but now have to struggle a bit more... it's totally worth it... result doesn't really matter, most important is we try our best... The most important thing is to learn from the experience and be a better person from the experience we learn :-)...
I always wanted to involve in travel agency business, hotels, car rental etc... I have a dream also to open a hotel in Tibet... hahaha... a bit insane and far fetched... but as long as I keep the dream alive, I know one day, maybe 10 years from now I'll make dreams come true... but now have to struggle a bit more... it's totally worth it... result doesn't really matter, most important is we try our best... The most important thing is to learn from the experience and be a better person from the experience we learn :-)...
1 comment:
hahaha!! good, seems like you really enjoy blogging now :)
eh, just go do something about ur dream man!!! keep ur dream, and work for it, it'll come true one day... and you won't regret... :)
i like to travel, but i prefer to write and meet people and listen to stories
Post a Comment