Yesterday was totally not my day. Was woken up by a phone call at 9am. On a normal day it would be ok but yesterday was a Saturday. How I wish I could wake up naturally after I have 'enough' sleep. Body and mind were still tired. It's perfectly normal to feel a bit agitated, consciously or subconsciously.
By 11am, I had to pull my lethargic body out of house and head to Auntie's house. Staying in Kajang is such a hustle, it's so far away to everywhere. It's exhausting even to think of going to KL city. I would not mind that much if the traffic is smooth. It's just my luck that the Police for whatever reason had a road block on the highway. I didn't realize if there is any kind of street demonstration or whatsoever gonna take place on that day itself or on the next few days time. And can you believed it? For that short 2km journey, it consumed my precious 1 hour of my life. That 2km stretch takes only maybe 1 min on a normal day. Other drivers temper flair. Drove like crazy people. Didn't give way to others as everyone wanted to get out of that situation as fast as possible. When I passed the policemen, I felt like bashing them inside out but of course I didn't... still managed to maintain as a civilized human being. hahaha...
So the irritation level has just been 'upgraded'.
Luckily had good time in Auntie's place. She prepared delicious lunch for me. I met old friends too catch up on things. And I borrowed few good VCD / DVD home. Not too bad.
Was supposed to play tennis later in the afternoon. So headed to Setia Wangsa area. When I reached there, i saw dark clouds started to 'meet up' in this area like they're gonna have afternoon tea gathering. Oh Boy!!! I thought, not again please. Same story in my life, whenever I wanted to exercise, usually the sky will open up. Even my colleagues noticed it. Fed up. True enough it was raining like cats and dogs. So the tennis plan is gone with the rain and the irritation level escalated.
To relax, I opted to go for my regular blind massage. Aaarrrgggghhhhh.... traffic jam !!!!!! My patient has been tested to the maximum at that moment. I had to change my course, U-turn (luckily there is a U-turn) and took another road. I was praying, please let me have a clear route even though the distance is longer.
I guessed the saying 'one door is close a window opens' has some truth in it. I had a longer but clear route. I managed the anger before I reached Brickfield the massage center. felt much better. After 1-1/2 hours of massage, where the masseur helped to correct my light slip disk, legs, hands, shoulders and neck problems (too many injuries), physically I was loosen up.
On my way home, I was thinking to myself that the policemen were just doing their job. They got instruction from their bosses. Their bosses got instruction from the government, perhaps. But whoever gave the instruction for this stupid road block, one thing they didn't see is that, so many man-hours are lost during the operations. If there was 1000 cars trapped in any one hour duration, average 2 persons in one car, that's 2000 hours lost. Imagine what can you do with 2000 hours? The benefits the society and country would enjoy? There will not be any demonstration if the government runs the country fairly, efficiently and effectively. The government should re-group and analyze the situation instead of implementing all these nonsense tactics to try to seize control of the situation. We all know that it doesn't work that way.
Talk about wake up on the wrong side of the bed, what can I say. All those who got stuck in the traffic jam, the on duty policemen, the family members who're waiting for the love one to come home, those people who desperately needed to go toilet but stuck in that stupid traffic jam (imagine that), those whose cars broke down in the monsoon rain, those who couldn't play their sports because of the rain; those whose houses were wet because forgotten to close the windows; clothes got wet... Imagine the sick needed to get to hospital but the traffic jam... hmmm... not pleasant at all...
Wrong side of the bed? We're not alone here. But I think we can bitch and complain about it, but do not dwell in it for too long. Instead need to dig deep to get out of the situation. Just like a tennis match, we don't play the best tennis all the time, but we can stay calm and maintain the composure to turn the match around. Think of those who're in the worse situation than us.
Here is a short video which i like and a good illustration on 'wrong side of bed'... But whatever goes wrong in our lives, remember shit happens... life goes on and we can only move on and improve from the experiences gained and be better in the future...
By 11am, I had to pull my lethargic body out of house and head to Auntie's house. Staying in Kajang is such a hustle, it's so far away to everywhere. It's exhausting even to think of going to KL city. I would not mind that much if the traffic is smooth. It's just my luck that the Police for whatever reason had a road block on the highway. I didn't realize if there is any kind of street demonstration or whatsoever gonna take place on that day itself or on the next few days time. And can you believed it? For that short 2km journey, it consumed my precious 1 hour of my life. That 2km stretch takes only maybe 1 min on a normal day. Other drivers temper flair. Drove like crazy people. Didn't give way to others as everyone wanted to get out of that situation as fast as possible. When I passed the policemen, I felt like bashing them inside out but of course I didn't... still managed to maintain as a civilized human being. hahaha...
So the irritation level has just been 'upgraded'.
Luckily had good time in Auntie's place. She prepared delicious lunch for me. I met old friends too catch up on things. And I borrowed few good VCD / DVD home. Not too bad.
Was supposed to play tennis later in the afternoon. So headed to Setia Wangsa area. When I reached there, i saw dark clouds started to 'meet up' in this area like they're gonna have afternoon tea gathering. Oh Boy!!! I thought, not again please. Same story in my life, whenever I wanted to exercise, usually the sky will open up. Even my colleagues noticed it. Fed up. True enough it was raining like cats and dogs. So the tennis plan is gone with the rain and the irritation level escalated.
To relax, I opted to go for my regular blind massage. Aaarrrgggghhhhh.... traffic jam !!!!!! My patient has been tested to the maximum at that moment. I had to change my course, U-turn (luckily there is a U-turn) and took another road. I was praying, please let me have a clear route even though the distance is longer.
I guessed the saying 'one door is close a window opens' has some truth in it. I had a longer but clear route. I managed the anger before I reached Brickfield the massage center. felt much better. After 1-1/2 hours of massage, where the masseur helped to correct my light slip disk, legs, hands, shoulders and neck problems (too many injuries), physically I was loosen up.
On my way home, I was thinking to myself that the policemen were just doing their job. They got instruction from their bosses. Their bosses got instruction from the government, perhaps. But whoever gave the instruction for this stupid road block, one thing they didn't see is that, so many man-hours are lost during the operations. If there was 1000 cars trapped in any one hour duration, average 2 persons in one car, that's 2000 hours lost. Imagine what can you do with 2000 hours? The benefits the society and country would enjoy? There will not be any demonstration if the government runs the country fairly, efficiently and effectively. The government should re-group and analyze the situation instead of implementing all these nonsense tactics to try to seize control of the situation. We all know that it doesn't work that way.
Talk about wake up on the wrong side of the bed, what can I say. All those who got stuck in the traffic jam, the on duty policemen, the family members who're waiting for the love one to come home, those people who desperately needed to go toilet but stuck in that stupid traffic jam (imagine that), those whose cars broke down in the monsoon rain, those who couldn't play their sports because of the rain; those whose houses were wet because forgotten to close the windows; clothes got wet... Imagine the sick needed to get to hospital but the traffic jam... hmmm... not pleasant at all...
Wrong side of the bed? We're not alone here. But I think we can bitch and complain about it, but do not dwell in it for too long. Instead need to dig deep to get out of the situation. Just like a tennis match, we don't play the best tennis all the time, but we can stay calm and maintain the composure to turn the match around. Think of those who're in the worse situation than us.
Here is a short video which i like and a good illustration on 'wrong side of bed'... But whatever goes wrong in our lives, remember shit happens... life goes on and we can only move on and improve from the experiences gained and be better in the future...
No comments:
Post a Comment